Hello Guy and the group !

In the past I was asking several questions about DX4WIN but never received a
reply. It seems incredible that no one has the answer! Maybe there are just
almost no readers here?

Anyhow I will try to repeat it again and maybe I am lucky this time :-) !
*  How to select and count unique callsigns based on selection criteria —
DXCC, State, WAZ etc., or just a total of uniques in the log?
*  There is no field ( box) for the continent in any of menu’s. Does it mean
that we can’t see our stats by continent at all? For example, in the case of
the USA — we can use a filter to sort by States in the Report editor. But how
to get info for the whole NA/SA/EU etc. in one step? Sure a set of selections
by zones is not what I’m looking for!
Thank you for your feedback ! Please don’t keep silence !

73’s ! Dima, UA3AGW

--
Dmitry Zaslavsky
Отправлено из Почты  Mail.ru