From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net>
On Behalf Of Tim moore
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 08:21 AM
To: Florian w <florianw...@gmail.com>
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN and QRZ.com

Hitting JUST F3.....when in the QSO window, brings up the pop-up (with
the information on the current showing callsign....IF....you are an
XML subscriber on QRZ).

Hitting ALT F3 .........will do ALL the following: Open your default
browser (if it isn't already open), bring up the QRZ
website....AND....take you to the QRZ page of the callsign in the QSO
window when you hit this combination.

Of course, for ALL of these things to happen in this detail listed
above
assumes:

1. You're a QRZ XML subscriber
2. You have it configured correctly in the File>Preferences>Ext Data
window....under "Online Callsign Lookup" down at the bottom of that
window.
MANY have had issues with getting that config correct. It goes like
this:

*Under Online Callsign Lookup*

*Enabled* is *checked *(of course, it has to be on) *Initial Callsign
Lookup Address* - http://xmldata.qrz
.com/xml/current/?username=[USERNAME];password=[PASSWORD];agent=[PROGR
AM]
*Callsign Lookup Address* - http://xmldata.qrz
.com/xml/current/?s=[SESSIONID];callsign=[CALLSIGN]
*User Info* - (enter *YOUR callsign* that you use to log onto QRZ)
*Password *- (enter *YOUR password* you use to log onto QRZ)

73
K4TK