If you have multiple applications trying to hit the same comm port, you'll
likely need to try a virtual serial splitter app. I'm using one to run
DX4WIN and  HDSDR with Omnirig on the same enhanced serial port on my 101D.
I can't run two apps on one port without that virtual serial splitter.
Some software/apps have built-in virtual splitter capabilities.  But DX4WIN
and HDSDR don't have that capability.

And of course I'm running the latest rig file for the 101D in DX4WIN.

There are several virtual splitter apps available.  Most or all are free.

K4TK