Or again, use a Virtual Serial Splitter. I'm using LPB2. It's free. I run
multiple apps SIMULTANEOUSLY.....my assigning "virtual" ports via that
splitter software. That way, I can run many apps .....to the ONE port (the
enhanced port) to the radio. I assign "virtual" ports....IE 8, 9,
10....etc.....that run SIMULTANEOUSLY. That way, there is no conflict.

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP