As a user of DX4WIN since the 90s I really like the software and do not intend
to change to any other logging program. Even though some have some nice
features I find DX4WIN does everything I need and more.

My only request might be to make the upload to lotw more automatic than it is,
but that’s it.

Regards, Dennis, K0eoo

Sent from my iPhone