Paul,

I find it hilariously funny that the same DXer you constantly harass is the
same "full time DXer" whom you emulate daily with your style of reporting logs,
your logging language, and now going as far as telling us you've been
contacting offending stations transmitting on the same frequency as your
beloved 15140, Oman, which your referenced "full time DXer" has been doing with
success daily for years with other stations causing QRM on the same time and
frequency. Many times this "full time DXer has had much success with stations
taking his observations seriously, and making changes only because he does DX
daily as his primary occupation. I in the past also had many battles with said
DXer you mention with continued venom, but found even though his corrective
style at times rubbed me raw, he was correct in pointing out my wrong logs.
Perhaps you as I did can learn from him and as I did became more careful in my
logging entries?
Your continued proclamation of logged headlines of "NEW" DXed stations for you
are and have been reported for years by many others in the Hobby. I'm not
saying that it's not interesting your picking up another NEW station for you,
but for even casual SW DXers these stations usually are easy catches. Living in
the lower 48 makes these stations the norm for most of us and doesn't generate
much in the form of replies from other DX logger's.
I know your a member of NASWA as I once was and you do receive their weekly SW
Flash Sheet which for years has had these same "NEW" stations listed quite
frequently by several part time and full time log reporters myself included.
The only time I ever got responses on my logs were if I picked up truly new non
reported or hard to catch Shortwave stations.

John C.

_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
hard-core...@hard-core-dx.com