On 7 Feb 2001, at 12:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Certainly then, goldMoney is (considerably) more expensive for any
> spends in the 1000s of bucks range.
>
> For those e-gold users who use e-gold to pay things like employee
> salaries and freelance amounts, e-gold is much cheaper .. I guess.

On 7 Feb 2001, at 12:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Certainly then, goldMoney is (considerably) more expensive for
any
> spends in the 1000s of bucks range.

Most certainly... but a payment fee of $8.43 on a payment of
$8,430 may not be excessive when you consider current exchange
rates and services charges to acquire such a quantity of e-gold in
the first place.

> For those e-gold users who use e-gold to pay things like
employee
> salaries and freelance amounts, e-gold is much cheaper .. I
guess.

Well again all depends how they acquire their e-gold. Also consider
that the lower storage fee. I think that current fees structure of both
e-gold and GoldMoney have something to offer to there users. All
will really depend on what you do with the gold currencies.
Investors who want to accumulate gold currencies will prefer
GoldMoney while heavy spenders who average >$500 per spend
will prefer e-gold.

I will certainly own both!

Claude