Craig,

   There are many of us who are GREATLY appreciative of the fact that you do
read User Agreements.  Your insight is well respected and I, for one,
usually gain something from the facts you point out in these lengthy, jargon
filled, CYA, we-have-you-by-the-short-hair agreements that are so prevelant
in today's world!

    Eric