James,

Well I am happy that we have such a swift and happy response.

Glad to know this is bona fide. We can only benefit by competition as was
just recently pointed out.

I have recieved a email from David (with whom I am aquainted) and am
satisfied this is a genuine site.

I can see there will be bugs and problems to attend to but of course  no
site ever started off perfect  (least of all e-gold), and I am assured these
bugs will be attended too.

I have indicated to David that on the basis of the info below and in his
email, I would be pleased to be considered as a Market Maker for osgold.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday