JPM,
Yes, the customer made a mistake, which you pointed out even YOU do sometimes!
All I'm asking is that the real customers get protected, and the thieves
get treated as thieves. Nothing more complex than that.

We are not talikg about the "end of e-gold" if they start protecting
customers. Why can OSGOLD do it, and still have a massive growth at the
same time? What we need is a small, simple management thinking change.
In fact, it would be quite seamless, and easy to implement. REAL customers
would not be at all nevatively affected, but the bloody crooks would
be!

Too many lawyers spoil the outcome, for the real customer!

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone/Fax +1(509) 2782268

If you would like a free e-gold, Standard Reserve, or OSGOLD account,
please apply at my site!