Craig,

> Do you know of any e-gold transactions that have been reversed? Did they
> reverse any e-gold sent to you?

    Reversed?  No.  As I stated in my posting, they are "non-reputiable"
(non-reversible).

   Any particular reason you are asking?

    Thanks,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://businesses.msn.com/gege/

Gaithmans: your ultimate e-currency exchange service provider!