> > I'm interested to hear if anyone has (considered, non-kneejerk) ideas as
> > to what impact the 911 attack and the govt's reactions will have on
> > e-gold as a system. Is the new "anti money laundering" talk likely to
> > make any hassle?

They should realize that E-Gold and other Gold-Backed currencies are like
ANY other type of financial institution. With a simple subpoena, they can
get any information from E-Gold that they want, just like they do with US
banks.

It's the offshore banks which tend to bother the feds.

SnowDog

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!