HD> HE REFUSED TO SEND MY MONEY BACK until I provide him with my PHOTO
HD> ID and utility bill.

I  am  always  surprised to see some MM claiming to verify the ID of a
custommer, AFTER they get the money !

THE  correct way would be (in case they feel necessary to request some
documents)  to NOT pick up the money (By WU it is easy to wait...), to
ask  the  documents and to decide after IF they accept the transaction
or not.

If it is written on their website that they can verify the ID, etc, so
they have to ask the document copy BEFORE picking-up the money.

Anyway  this  list  is  a  good  place to learn which MM seem more ...
should  I say "honest" ? Better to stay politically correct and say ..
which MM is more "interesting to work with" :-)

That's  true that if I remove the MM whose accounts are blocked by the
banks,  plus  those who don't fund the accounts, plus those who ask an
ID (to check what ???), maybe only OMNIPAY is a good MM ? lOl !!

MC
--
Mariman Center
www.mariman.net