I am always surprised to see some MM claiming to verify the ID of a
customer, AFTER they get the money !

MC
--
Mariman Center

Our verification is done prior to receipt of the funds .With bank transfers or Paypal now we do not issue the bank details until such time as we are satisfied with the order and the client.We do not accept money orders.

We only accept orders from Australia also which has reduced the incidents of attempted fraud by 90%. No reflection on the rest of the world of course.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
A Member of the eCurrency Trade Association Inc.
http://www.exchangeprovider.net
http://permaworld.org/members/goldtoday/index.shtml
http://www.currencyregistry.com

"Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."
- Harry Truman

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.