George,

I can't help but wonder in which protected shell you grew up and who
instilled this sense of entitlement into you?

It appears to me that people who look at any system put forward at a way
to benefit at the expense of others are the main thing that is wrong with
humanity.

Sure, after 40 years of someone with your mindset living in a house, it is
worthless. Of course, it would help if you looked after your place a bit.
And yes, when you don't pay your rent you will loose your house - BUT -
still have your shares in the Union.

Either way, you seem not to understand the concept of mutual beneficial
cooperation as opposed to ripping off and being ripped off.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net