I'm somewhat hesitant to bring up items like this, since
the last time I tried mentioning a potential enhancement
(configurable transaction auto-emails), I had several
people tell me why it  *couldn't*  be done.  Still, after
making a bunch of e-gold payments today, I felt that I
should at least try mentioning some ongoing concerns.

- The comment field is sometimes too short for a reasonable
description of a more complex transaction.  I'm not asking
for hundreds of characters, but 80 would be better than
whatever it is now.

- The interface rejected an embedded comma, e.g., "2,500",
even though it doesn't quibble about having exactly two
decimal points (as does PayPal).

- Despite the fine print stating a 20-minute auto-logout
timeout, it seems  *much*  shorter than that, and this
is when I'm concentrating on going through a specific
sequence of payments.  If the phone rings or something,
then I can absolutely forget about retaining my session.

- The Turing number is very hard to read.  I've seen the
mechanism implemented on other sites (Overture, Yahoo,
SpamArrest) where the graphics still retain a good amount
of complexity, but I can still read the word clearly.
Frankly, I don't even see the need for the Turing challenge
on the  *first*  login attempt, but that's just me.

- Ideally, I'd like some sort of spreadsheet interface to
allow me to import a series of payments.  This may already
be available, but I haven't looked around lately.

Thanks for your time!

-- David