GK:

In any case, I believe DMT/Alta will be big...

Perhaps so.

so we are starting to move funds there. I just got caught out
with a simple funding order, and all my normal funding sources
reneged at the last second,

I am not unsympathetic with your situation in trying to fund orders for many different currencies. I'm curious about funding sources reneging.

defeated me in my normally efficient
customer service contact role... doh!

I doubt if John would have commented on the nastygram from your customer about this order if he didn't understand your situation, and my purpose in commenting was the same.

I'm attempting to free myself!

May wonders never cease.

Regards,

Jim

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.