Jim,

Most of the ecurrencies that we get, we source/buy/exchange from our
customers, and most of the e-gold we get is from customers, and ecurrency
providers, other than e-gold themselves. Surprisingly enough, we get very
little INTGold from our customers as yet (God only knows what they do
with it all!), so we have to buy it from INTGold themselves.

I have started to set up sources of instant DMT currency, and simply
failed in my immediate endeavour. However, we, as always, "never, never
give up!"

That aside, we are *now* DMT funded!

GK

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:50:07 -0600, "Jim Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> GK:
>
> > In any case, I believe DMT/Alta will be big...
>
> Perhaps so.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity ' - Albert Einstein