Hello all,

Some of you might know our company, Gold-cash.biz that provides digital
currency exchange, banking products and offshore company incorporation.

INTRODUCTION: We have currently a very close, 100% trusted contact who
is in process of developing a real estate business in Latvia.

BACKGROUND: As you might know, Latvia is next year to become a part of
EU. The real estate and construction is really booming and
flat/house/land prices are rising almost 50% a year.

BUSINESS IDEA: Our partners are currently in business of finding cheap
land, transforming it, and selling smaller pieces for private housing.
Yield can be up to 300% for 1.5-3 year investment. Land is also a good
long-term investment and Latvia is a good country to currently invest
into (there is already $1bn being invested by Russian and EU companies
and individuals).

If you are interested (only serious investors, with 10,000$ minimum,
ideally around $50,000), please contact me, I will provide you further
details.

This is not a scam or hyip/pyramid, there is a real company, with
turnover of $10m a year in construction and a well-known business in
Latvia. In our view, the investment is a really great opportunity, and
there is currently a lot of interest.

If you look at investing, you might find this offer interesting.

Best Regards,

Julie Donska
Customer Support
Gold-cash.biz: Digital Exchange. The safe way.
Web: http://www.gold-cash.biz
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hushmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 271396462