Robert:

Plus the de facto currencies that are often e-gold based,
such as Gold-Price.net,

Gold price network is a currency? It is operated by Joel Bruce of Asiana Gold exchange, I think.

virtualgold.net, even freetraders.org in a way.

I did not realize freetraders was based on e-gold, or a currency.

Then there is your own cyfrocash. Or is that a secret?

PS - Sometimes there is method to my madness :o)

"He knows a hawk from a handsaw, when the wind is southerly." - Hamlet, Act I

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.