James,

Thanks for the reminder, I'm sure there are several items which need to be
updated.  That is why I went to the considerable time and expense to
incorporate the ability of all agents to add their own listing, edit or
remove information.

If you notice on the bottom of the index page:

http://www.gold-pages.net/flow_chart/index.php

There are the following two links:

SUGGEST NEW E-CURRENCY PROVIDER | OUR TOOLS AND BANNERS FOR YOUR WEB-SITE

If you don't see yourself listed you are free to add your web with your
exact details.  If your listing requires change you can access it anytime,
update or change that information yourself.

If this is too difficult, we are happy to assist, but please write me in
private with your information and as I have time throughout the day, I
will gladly make any addition or changes anyone requests.  But unlike our
Daily Rates Pages, this chart, the agents can update themselves if needed.

I will work on it all week on and off to correct any changes, but
currently today we are testing the application of the EMO modules which
accept e-gold automatically and issue an instant Electronic Money Order.

Thanks for your support.