WB,

LOL, YOU of little faith!

I'm planning on YOU being my first passenger!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to flying from the top of NZ, to Norfolk
Island, then Lord Howe Island, then OZ. I'll be processing ecurrency
orders at 10,000 feet on my laptop (via GPRS, when in actual range),
flying along at 100mph. I'll also be catching crooks!

I'm excited!

GK

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:05:37 -0800 (PST), "Westgarth Books"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> >A very quick update on my UFO Gyrocopter project... the NZ
>
> I do trust you've given your e-currency passwords etc. to your next of
> kin before you make the first trans-Tasman gyrocopter flight?

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand