> Subject: CASHCARDS: noone cares that they ran with the money?
> From: "Patrick Verbeer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Patrick,
I cannot find you as being one of our Members Who are you and what is your
complaint ? I have sent you emails to offer assistance, but you do not
respond. If you have a legitimate complaint, let us know and we can resolve
it for you.

Voicing your complaints on the e-gold is great, but it does not solve your
personal support issued. Please contact us directly, and we can assist you.

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
Cash Cards International, LLC

US Support Offices: