Hello Everyone,

It appears that we do have a few clients hosting with us whom we can't
contact. Especially among the Privacy Hosting packages there are several
clients we could not send their new access details, because the mail box
the hosting account had been opened with either does not exist anymore, or
is full.

If you used to have a site hosted on our server05 and have not yet
received your new log-in details, please contact us with your original
user name, password, and of course domain name.

This obviously means, we are pretty much back in business, managed to grow
despite the attacks. Of course, we do regret the hardship that the
downtime cause for everyone and if anyone needs help installing databases
from the backups, feel free to email us.

Cheers and thanks for all the kind mails and offers of help.

Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberfrontier.net
e-commerce & e-business services