Hi  Andrei,

I have recently purchased intgold debit card  and have used it a couple of
times .

> I have read the Card announcement at INTGold site:
> https://intgold.com/m/debit.cgi/10000. Then I asked INTGold about the
> terms and conditions and so on - NO RESPONSE.

  I  also had similar problems while contacting intgold support (email)
it appears that they do not respond to email queries   :(

> The Card arrived within two weeks via Global priority mail
> (internationally) together with Cardholder Agreement and instruction. The
> card arrived with $0.00 balance not $10.00 as it was announced before
> purchasing.

ARE YOU SURE THAT THE CARD IS ACTIVATED ?

 I recieved my card with in 12 days of ordering and preloaded with $11 in
it. I got a preactivated card .

> Unfortunately the loading fee is 2% by e-gold not 1.5% as it was announced
> before purchasing.
>
> Then I loaded the card by e-gold. The real fee was 2% + $1.5. It took
> around 1.5 days.

For Loading the card i used GOLDNOW.st
I recently requested  for  a funding on Sunday ........
Still waiting for it :)
It takes 3-4 days to fund the card (min.) .

But the best part is no loading fees is charged by goldnow the only fees you
have to pay is $1.5 flat which is the fees for card to card transfer .

Also Graham Kelly the owner of goldnow is an active member of this list .

> I have tried to withdraw funds: CAN NOT PROCESS TRANSACTION (834). Then I
> tried at another ATM network - the same result.
> I mailed to admin and send them image of the ATM receipt - NO RESPONSE.

Hmmm.      just try calling their Customer Support number that came with
your CARD .
They do not answer any emails hope they answer the phone calls .   ;)

Hope this helps .
elogik.