Garry,

Well, perhaps you are right. Perhaps not so amusing, but very, VERY
profitable. Orders are up again. (ANOTHER full day of work! I'll have to
cancel my flying lessons AGAIN! Doh!)

Guys: I'm testing my system with the new virtual cards. I need 4
volunteers immediately. The cost is $5 each.

Send an email detailing your name, address, phone, email address, and
SSN, passport number, or drivers licence number, and e-gold transaction
number for $5. It would help if you are a GoldNow customer. My e-gold
#103346, GoldNow, then send the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , SUBJECT
"Virtual Visa request". Let's see how fast you'll get your card details.
I'm told it's literally minutes. In fact, that's what I want to test for.

This card is full featured, and is to be used for internet purchases
only. Card to card transfers are available, plus ecurrecy funding, of
COURSE!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:26:48 -0500, "Internet Investment Group LLC
Internet Investment Group LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > Garry, Please keep those *reasons* coming...
> you will not be amused. guarranted.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand