Dear Daniel,

Fire Fairy Wings
http://www.goldbarter.com/viewauction.jsp?id=315

Well, that's a new one.

Tell anyone else you know who would be interested in buying
these items with e-gold.  I'm not doing this entirely for my
own financial gain.

I must say that the GoldBarter.com auction site exists entirely for financial gain. It is not only okay, but preferred that people place items for auction there for the purpose of financial gain.

I would probably save money by not accepting e-gold or
giving these kinds of discounts, but I'm doing this to
encourage alternatives to government-issued currency.

E-gold offers a pretty compelling argument, on their web site, that e-gold is better for merchants than credit cards. Jim Ray? What's that link again?

Also, I think e-gold is much better than the typical eBay
alternative, PayPal which sucks so badly people make
web sites about how badly it sucks.  I seem to recall
  http://www.paypalwarning.com/
among others.  PayPal has been very bad for several merchants
I know.

Regards,

Jim
 http://goldbarter.com/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.