Simone,

I am not criticizing or anything, but I would not bring an 3 mo old
infant into a situation like this.
There are just so many things that can happen and you are so far from
any medical help.
I know a lot of people do it but I would strongly advise against it.
Not only is it a much higher risk for
the infant than an adult, or even a child, it also creates a higher
risk for yourself.

3 mo olds are very delicate.
Consider this, if something happened and the child got hurt seriously
or even died, can you imagine the field day the press would have with
it?  I can imagine some stories that could portray you in a much
different light than the loving caring parent you almost certainly
are.

Malcolm

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry

Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" -
Allan Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not