Drema : Don't know I'm the Cop by dreambat

I'm at an auditorium with teenagers. We are looking around for something to
do. I am kind of in charge and I put on some general listening music. A
group of the kids want to go behind the stage and have their own party. I
help them with some music but they seem to have their own. I think I can
grok or understand them by listening closely to the choices. (now
forgotten, some familiar rock, some big band, some unknown punk and grunge
like music). The kids look kind of "Goth", and I would suspect they had
names like Ursella and Dark Raven.
  Later I go outside, as troops are parachuting down. Lots of large
containers. They take my gun (I seem to be the sherriff or a deputy) and
throw it in a field. The fat mobster guy who does this gives me a short
lecture about staying out of the way of things I don't understand. I go to
recover my gun. The troops have landed and moved off to do their thing.

   Dreambat