Date of Dream            January 98
Title of Dream           Mermaids
Age when dreamt          37
Dreamer Name             Ray

The Dream Text           I am standing on a beach, looking at a
fishmonger's hut. I can see through an open door one man cutting up fish,
and another selling to a queue of people at the front of the hut. My eyes
are drawn to a waste bucket and I realise that they are cutting up mermaids
(about a foot long each), chopping off the torsos and selling the fish
tails to the unsuspecting customers.

I was worried if I should tell them about the deception.

Comments on Dream

"I have about a couple of dreams a year that are really clear and what I
would call profound - I remember them as clearly as any waking experience
and keep thinking about them. This is the most recent one, and I haven't
got a clue what it's on about!"

Other Comments           I'd be grateful for any suggestions!