Two nights ago I dreamt that I was a woman and I was being gang-raped.
It was not an anxiety dream, but neither was it a wet dream.

Last night I dreamt that I was about to go on the air as a radio talk
show
host. I had never done it before -- this was to be my first show. I
remember
thinking: "I don't know how to do this. What if I run out of things to
say?"
I was holding a newspaper in my hands and thought I might find some
things
to talk about in it.

Mark Miller

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]