This morning I dreamt I was in a building of some kind. It was
constructed
of stone. I was in an elevated area, possibly on the second floor (?),
and down below me, on the ground floor, were some stone corridors
filled with water. My old childhood friend Molly was swimming in the
water.
I was looking down at her and calling to her. She did not respond,
so I got into the water with her and caught her. She was naked and had
a wonderfully nubile body. I was naked too, but I can't remember if I had
an erection. I began kissing her and caressing her. Her wet skin was
soft and supple and slippery. I looked at her face and she was smiling.
I remember thinking, "Wow, she's really beautiful." Somehow this woman
was Molly, but her body was different from the Molly that I knew in the
waking world, more voluptuous. She was also much younger than
Molly would be now.

The dream ended before Molly and I achieved consummation. Many years
ago, when we were both still virgins, Molly and I went to bed together
one night, but we only had oral sex and did not copulate. We were living
in a cabin on a clear mountain river in Montana with my sister and her
boyfriend. One day Molly and I went swimming in the river, in a
sort of corridor or narrow run on the other side of an island. We flirted
and frolicked together in the water. In my dream, we have for some reason
moved inside, but we are still in the water and still not fucking.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]