Dream Title              My Dream of Chuck Norris
Date of Dream            7-4-98
11p.m.
Dream                    One night I had two dreams of Chuck Norris. In the
first dream we were chasing each other around with a hose. We were under a
large tree going around. It was a very happy time and the sun was shining
and the birds were signing. Chuck had one a blue shirt. I don't remeber
anything eles of this dream. I dream of Chuck often and I am a big admirer
of him.

In my second dream that night, Chuck was in a fight with Bruce Lee. Bruce
knocked Chuck to the floor and took a bag of rice out of my fridge and
chocked Chuck to death. As Chuck was dying I held his hand telling him not
to die and to use my streath to get though it. He looked at me and then died.

I would like to know what these dreams mean. They are the two I most think
of and wounder what they may mean. I thank you for your time.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments