Dream Title              Crazy Driver    Crylet Jupiter
Date of Dream            '84-'98
Dream                     For years as far as I can remember if had this
reoccuring dream, it goes as follows.   I;m at the back seat of this car,(
each dream the kind of car changed, some times it was it was just the seats
of the car! )  But the same thing would happen, the driver would disappear,
leaving me to jump into the seat and take over the wheel.  But the thing
is, I don't even drive in real life, I'm not even age!!!!  So, as I was
driving, not even being able to reach the brakes, swurving around luckly
not hitting anyone. I would go for miles, avoding police, and on coming
cars and pedestreans. This dream is and was so vivide to me I remember,
when I was smaller, acually thinking that it happened!!!!
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      If someone has any interptation of what this dream
means, please tell me!!!