Dream Title              A real party
Date of Dream            31/07/98
Dream                    I was in my farm, with two friends_what really
happened yesterday_but, somehow there were lots of people that IŽd never
seen before.  And I went walking for a beautiful path, with a royal-blue
lake and a happy family, I had a wood in my hand, so I kept on walking.
But I decided to go back, cause I was goin too far.  In my way back, I saw
a girl dressed like a punk witch.

I came back to the party, and everybody was enjoying it.  My farm had
become a house of parties!  I donŽt remember some pieces of it, but I know
that later I kissed the witch, and she had a nasty kiss...
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      IŽd like to have the interpretaion, but I am from
Brazil.