Dream Title              almost lost my daughter
Date of Dream            9/182am
Dream                    there was a 72 lemans type car in perfect
condition sitting on some type of showcase high above the stadium all at
once the whole thing began to fall in slow motion when it was falling my
boyfriend and friend was pretty safe when it hit the ground it almost hit
my 17 year old daughter i ran over to her and began to hug her tightly

Comments by Dreamer      no real colors just happiness that she was alright
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      i would like some feedback on this it could be a
warning i am not real sure this was a tough one for me