From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: my father's funeral
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 12:55:59 -0800

Dream Title              my father's funeral
Date of Dream            December 27, 1993/4-5a.m.
Dream                    After my father died all my family said that they
felt my father would come to me in a dream to let us know that he was okay.
The first night that he died, I did not dream and neither the second night.
On the third night, the day before his funeral I had a dream in which I
woke up crying (I was 29 years old at the time). In the dream, we were at
my father's funeral which was at our parent's home. It was an open casket
which was in my parent's bedroom and all the vistors were in the front room
and kitchen. I was in the room with my Aunt Betty (his sister in law) while
she was viewing my father. For some reason she decided that she would try
to climb in the casket. Now if you knew my Aunt Betty, she is a sizable
lady with a good sense of humor. As a result, the casket fell over with her
and my dad rolling out of the casket. When she stood up, she asked me what
were we going to do to put him back in the casket. As we were trying to
figure it out, my dad o!
!
pened his eyes. Both of us were suprised. He asked me to go get my brothers
and my mother so that we could talk. Once they came in the room we closed
the doors to their bedroom and he told us that he was okay. He kept saying
it over and over, "I'm okay." We said what were we going to tell everyone
since they all here for his funeral. He said to not tell anyone and go
along with the funeral. He said that it would be our secret. When I asked
him what he was going to do with himself while he was hiding out, he said
that he would be a ham radio operator (I think that is how you spell ham?).
As he said this we could hear a ham radio squak with some different people
saying "breaker one, two, R.C. (that was his nickname) can you hear us. We
are ready to party." At this point I woke up crying. I let my family know
that Dad was okay and he actually had gotten himself a job in heaven. My
Aunt to this day does not understand why she had to be the one to dump him
out of the coffin. The fu!
!
nny part about the day was my uncle (his brother-not married to my Aunt
Betty) came to me at the funeral to let me know that during a dream he had
about my father that my dad told him to tell me that it was all right. My
father was and is the apple of my eyes.
Comments by Dreamer      Can dreams be a connection to the after life
and/or other spiritual things?
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

 Oh! what a beautiful dream and coming with a confirmation dream dreamt
by his brother. I really hope that the "Apple of your Eyes" will give
you divine sight... or insight, if you prefer.

 About your question...

>Can dreams be a connection to the after life
>and/or other spiritual things?

  The answer is YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

 And, you know, the funniest is that I explained that in several
postings in February, March and April of this year with absolutely no
comments nor reply... except from Nutcraker. I will repost these to
refreshen the sleeping minds of a few... within the next days.

 As stated earlier, the Dream Realm is the the parallel Spiritual World,
the World of the After Life and all... "ALL" the Old Civilisations were
aware of that most crucial fact and still today all... "ALL" the so-called
Primitive Tribal Societies are still fully aware of this primordial truth.
As the Prophet Mohammed said...

 "Now Allah has created the dream not only as a means of guidance and
instruction, I refer to the true dream, but he has made it as a window
on the World of the Unseen." (Prophet Mohammed, Arabia, 7th century A.D.)

 ... and this is clear like crystal clear water.

 Let me illustrate the phenomena of the "Miraculous Transformation" with
the following example from...

The Facts on File Encyclopedia of World Mythology and
Legend by Anthony S. Mercatante copyright
1988 published by Facts on File of New York and
Oxford, ISBN 0-8160-1049-8

"Sennadius, Dream of" is on page 579, and is item
number 2643.

"Sennadius, Dream of: In Christian legend, a dream
recorded by St.Augustine in one of his epistles to prove
that man has two natures.

"Sennadius was a physician who did not believe in the
duality of man's nature and consequently in a future life.
One night an angel appeared to him in a dream and asked
him to follow. The angel took Sennadius to the confines
of a city, where he was 'ravished with celestial music'
that the angel told him came from the voices of perfect
spirits. Sennadius thought no more about the dream when
he awoke. Sometime afterward the angel appeared to him
again, recalled to him the memory of the former visit,
and then asked him if the vision had occurred while
Sennadius was awake or during sleep. Sennadius replied,
'During sleep.' 'Just so,' said the angel. 'What you saw
and heard was not by your bodily senses then, for your
eyes and ears were closed in sleep.' 'True,' said the
physician. 'Then,' continued the angel, 'with what eyes
did you see, and with what ears did you hear?' Sennadius
could not answer. The angel said, 'It must be evident, if
you see when your bodily eyes are shut and hear when
your bodily ears are closed in sleep, that you must have
other eyes and ears beside those of your material body.
When, therefore, your body sleeps, that other something
may be awake. When your body dies, that
other something may live on.' "

      *********************

 Can you understand that? That's crystal clear again.
If you can't figure this out nor understand this, there is
definitely something awfully wrong with your computer.

 By the way, this famous dream was found by my good friend
Mr. Mark Gerard Miller who also posts here occasionaly.
Thank you, Mark.

 So, my dear Dreamer Friends, "YES", we have a dual nature and that is
evident and easy to see. Let me strenghten your convictions with a few
other dreams of Familiars and just watch and listen attentively... to
the messages of these...

Posted by Barry Jacobs <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on October 12,
1998 at 05:31:38:

My late sister-in-law, who passed away after a very short illness in
1992
came to me in a dream, she looked young and happy, dressed in a short,
dress. We were near a large clear swimming pool, and she was smilling
but only aknowledged me briefly. She was a wonderfull, kind person
and looked very happy in the dream.
I have studied dream interpretation in South Africa, where I onced lived
both Spiritually and Psychologicaly. I understand the happiness and
youthfulness, but the family that she left behind has disintergrated
into nothing,
nothing, with her husband disregarding his children and his parents. Why
did she look so happy with all the suffering that is apparent.
Kind Regards
Barry Jacobs
In Love and Peace.

-----------------

 ...and I wrote to him to say among other things...

    ...and as you may have noticed Sir, by the swimming pool, you were
not in your material body (which was sound asleep in the bed) when you
were with your nice sister-in-law in her spiritual resurrection body in
which she has carried on existing since decorporation... and in that dream,
the most interesting for you Sir is to realise the obvious fact that you
were of the same nature as her!!!

   Surprising!!! Hey?

   Great! Yes! Super!!

   Now, Sir, I am forwarding you some funny material, just the way it
is written, because actually it is very enriching, which will explain to
you everything about our dual natures and you will know everything about
this wonderful "miraculous transformation"...

  "Grasping the True nature of dreams,
   May I train myself in the clear Light of the Miraculous Transformation."
              (Bardo Thodol)

  In other words, Sir Barry, be my Guest... and Cheers! to your Rewarded
and by now Immortal Sister-in-Law!

 How beautiful she must have been?

 Oh! Boy, I would have liked to be in that dream and because I would have
certainly played with her a little. ;)

 Anyhow, check this most revealing "recurring" shortie here...