Dream Title              Bloody Sunday--Kendalyn
Date of Dream            11/1-?
Dream                    I would really love to hear some comments about
this.  It's driving me crazy and it's scary and it's important.  There's a
really prevalent symbol of blood and it's weird.

My boyfriend and I are in his room.  It's raining outside.  We're talking
and I look out the window and the rain turns into blood.  The blood rain
starts coming down harder.  My boyfriend is talking to me and he starts
drooling.  A lot.  And than his drool turns into blood.  There is blood
pourning out of this mouth and it's raining harder and harder.  The blood
rain starts flooding and is coming in the windows and through the floor.  I
start crying and my tears are blood.  And I keep crying until I wake up.
I'm usually crying when I wake up.  I have this dream at least 3 times a week
Comments by Dreamer      Let me know if you know anything about it's meaning.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments