Hi, everybody. Some of you may be interested  in participating in an
e-mail discussion group with Dr. Deus and AngstRidn and myself. We are
all high dreamers, but Dr. D. is a dreamer and dream interpreter par
excellence. He is the non plus ultra of the realm of spirit and
unfettered consciousness. Really, he writes wonderfully witty and
insightful interpretations of dreams that he ties in with mythology,
symbolism and other dreams. Once in a while he even throws in something
interesting from this material world that we spend about 16 hours per day
living
in. We are trying to start a group in which we would participate more
regularly and with more give and take than on ed-core. Not that there's
anything
wrong with ed-core, but we would like to see a bit more back-and-forth
discussion and get to know one another a bit more. If you're interested,
write to Dr. Deus at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Happy dreaming!

Mark Gerard