Dear Dreamers... Awakeners and Sleepers alike,

                     in the last two postings, with the help of some Dreams
of the Departed, I demonstrated about the spiritual world in which we go
after decorporation. In this last and most enlightning presentation, with
the last category of Dreams of the Departed, being the Dreams of Ghost of
Past Lives also known as Transfigurational Dreams
or even as Father's Dreams... we will show how we can come out of the
Spiritual World and come back into the Material World!!!

    How is that, for a change... because this category has to be one of the
most fascinating of all?!!!

 Anyways, as theory you can look at the Transfiguration of Jesus, but the
best example to rapidly demonstrate the importance of these dreams where the
soul of your present Ghost Body transmigrates into the Ghost Body of one of
your own previous lives... is the case of Marduk, the Universal Sovereign
and King of Babylon...

    (The references come from "The Origins and History of Consciousness" by
Neumann... from the top of p.165 to 167...

  "But the son (Marduk) has dreamt that his Father appeared to him, like "a
man having a Sun for his head," and in the dream he rode the Sun Steed of
his Future that his Father gave him.

    .... when he argues about this dream with some Sleepers on Gaz... he
tells them...

 "You bed-wetter, my father's dreams would have shown me
my heritage..."

 "... nobody can be anybody else; nobody else
can be what I am - nobody but me!"

   You see, my friends, this means that some dreams belong to certain
individuals and represent some form of spiritual heritage!!!

 Do you see what I mean?

 Oh! I see you still have some difficulty... well listen to this and tell me
if you can put this following ingredient together with the above just
mentionned...

 "Grasping the True nature of dreams,

 May I train myself in the clear Light of the Miraculous Transformation.

 Let it come that I obtain the Non-Forgetting Intellect
  and "remember" my past life (or lives)."

       words of Guru Padma Sambhava, Tibet, 8th century A.D.,
     extracted from "Root Verses" of "The Bardo Thodol"

   ****************************

 Can you see the fact that these most important words, which resume the
essential content of the whole Tibetan Book of the Deads clearly
mention that in some dreams you can discover about your past lives??!!!

 Yes! Yes! Yes!

 That is, provided that you have a little bit of intellect... like
it says... and that appears to be a rare commodity around here. :)

 Hopefully, I am wrong!

 Well, if you can't understand theories of this Science, perhaps you
would be able to see better if, instead of horseshitting some hypothesises,
I could illustrate this miraculous phenomeno with a series of similar
most enlightning dreams of Transfigurations into Ghosts of Past Lives...
and as such show you this most simple Applied Science of the Ancient
Wisdom!!!

 For your reference convenience you'll find them numbered...

Menu of Past Lives Dreams

1-  Nurse in the Civil War
2-  Mark Gerard Miller in the Civil War
3-  On the Field of Glory
4-  Deads from Nuclear Explosions
5-  Reflection in the Dead Sea
6-  Sekhmet
7-  Present at the Crucifixion of Christ!!
8-  Nutcracker as Rhea
9-  Torstensson
10- Jesus

=================

1- Nurse in the Civil War

message Author:AIorio1311authorprofile
from DejaVu News.
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:1998/08/31Forums:alt.paranormal.reincarnation
view for bookmarking ˇ text only

Does anyone use any techniques to diseminate possible reincarnation from
dreams?

I have always been interested in the Civil War and the 19th century. I always
decorated my room in a Victorian style and I truly felt comfortable looking at
pictures from that era. This has been a life long thing with me.

A couple of months ago, I had a very vivid dream in which I was a nurse, or
something like that and I was with soldiers in the woods. One soldier, whom I
just knew was really my sister, was mortally wounded. I was holding his/her
head in my lap. A man was trying to direct us out of the danger area, he was
leading us deeper in  to the woods. A huge explosion happened in the dream and
than nothing. I must of woke up.

 Before the man brought us further into this grouping of trees he said "Follow
me, if you follow me you will always find the sun" which doesn't make much
sense to me.

Oh, I forgot, the whole dream started out in a modern day restaurant/club. I
was with many people that I knew only slightly and my sister. Then the walls to
this club started to "melt" and the people started to change into civil war
soldiers. The restaurant disappeared and we were in the woods in the middle of
a battle.

This to me sounds like a total reincarnation dream.  I can describe the dress I
was wearing in the dream and I did some research on the net and found a picture
of a nurse. She was wearing a similar dress.  That is why I think I was a nurse
in this dream.

If this was a reincarnation dream,  how can I go about getting more
information?

======================

 How interesting to see that she knows even without any theory
that she was that nurse.

 Yes, dear whoever you may be... you are correct in thinking that
this is a reincarnation dream and "YES" you definitely were that
Nurse because...

 "Nobody can be anybody else; nobody else can be
"that Civil War Nurse" - nobody but this woman who had this
 dream of her Spiritual Heritage!"

        *******************

2- Mark Gerard Miller in the Civil War...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mark G Miller)

I hardly ever have violent dreams (that I can remember), so I was
surprised when I had two of them in the past month. Here is one:

--- * ------- = ---------------------
6/30/98

Last night I dreamt that I was a soldier or an officer in what I thought was the
U.S. Civil War. I was with a troop of soldiers. I could see a huge panorama of
landscape and way off in the distance the numerous enemy soldiers sort of
scattered around in groups, moving here and there. Next, I had climbed down
a wall into a lower part of the ground to meet one of the enemy in battle.
He was wielding a club. I reached into my pocket and took out my pocket
knife. We came together. He swung his club at me to strike me, but I caught
it in mid-air and stabbed him. He groaned, went limp, fell into my arms and
ceased to struggle but did not die. So I held him in my arms as I stabbed
him several times, having to force the knife through his ribs. It took four
or five times before I finally found his heart and was able to extinguish
him. I think I carried his body with me back up to the higher ground where
my comrades awaited. Later in the dream, I was telling the story of my
combat to a woman. As I told her, I remembered that there aren't any true
war stories because they get embellished so over the years.
--- * ------- = ---------------------

    "Nobody can be anybody else; nobody else
can be "that Particular Soldier in the Civil War" -
nobody but Mark Gerard Miller... here present!"

 Cheers! to our Reincarnated friend, Mark Gerard!

    *********************

3- On the Field of Glory...

Posted at Tiger's Nest by G. Frilund on December 04, 1997 at 15:17:50:

Hello, this dream really fascinated me:

I was standing in the first line of a Napoleonic unit marching forward to
battle. My friends in the unit were dying like flies all around me as the
enemy opened fire at us, we were quite close to them , so the fire had a
bloody effect. As we approached them, we halted and returned fire, I also
fired my musket at one of the enemy soldiers. Napoleonic rifles had to be
reloaded after one shot, and we did not have the time for that.

An enemy officer was riding in front of the enemy lines a bit to the right.
The enemy then engaged us in melee, and I remember almost panicking, as they
were coming towards us with their bayonets on. The fear made me want to run
away, but I couldn't; the formation had to be maintained at every cost. The
bullets were flying all around us and my mates in my unit were falling and
dying all around me. I felt left out, alone in the field of battle. Then I
panicked, and started running, almost flying, between the lines of the
fighting units towards the enemy officer to the right. That was when I died,
probably shot to death between the front lines.

I flew away like an angel, watching the battlefield from above, I felt
secure now. Before I went away, I had to say goodbye to one of my friends
who was serving in the same army as myself. He was on a hill, just behind
the main battle, and was obviously a high ranking officer. He was very happy
to see me and smiled to me as I went away to heaven, or wherever.

I'm very interested in Napoleon and his era, therefore this dream was not
unpleasant, instead it was entertaining. The fear I felt as the enemy was
approaching was something very special, and the need to keep calm, not to
break the formation. Also, the units on the battlefield looked like icons in
a computer wargame I have, only the warriors were real.

There. Exciting, huh? :)
G. Frilun

===========================

  So, my Friends, as you can imagine I was compelled to write to this
reincarnated soul... and this is part of what I told him...

             Mr. G. Frilund,

                I have read with great interest and wonderment your very
special dream. I do not interpret dreams like others.... I mean not in a
psychoanalyst way.... I simply read them. In this clear perspective your
dream indicates that you were actually there a little over 200 years ago!!!

 "Nobody can be anybody else; nobody else can be
"that Napoleon Officer" - nobody but Goran Frilund!"

4- Deaths from Nuclear Explosions...

 (These here, my friends, are from two persons who died from
Nuclear experimentation or warfare...)