From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest ed-core.v001.n158
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:30:43 EST

nutcracker dream indicated peace from "funny" had lain to the right of the
bar.
as to the question about death, who's name in this dream was "funny";
the death of all of us is out there, c'est vrai, though for some of us it is
coalescing faster than for others.
thus, the dream has many ages in itself. it is then a matter of whether you
chose to take on these ages or let it the dead bury the dead.
as for dr. d's perspective, it wasn't as easy to find buried under all his
references as nutcracker's hatred , merci.

--------------- END ed-core.v001.n159 ---------------

 Oh! Boy, Heratheta, what the hell are you trying to talk about? You
definitely sound as a Dead, merely existing in your ephemeral Dead Material
World,... and, in any cases, you certainly don't know Lady Nutcracker at
all, because there is absolutely no hate inside that beautiful, most
precious and gentle highly dreaming "divinely clairvoyant" soul... so I
can't understand what you are trying to say and I'm not the only one.

 As truthfully stated by Nutcracker, she has truly been exploring the
parallel reality with me... and has been devoting hundreds of hours
studying, researching and discovering all kinds of facts about the Other
World which we visit in dreams. As far as I'm concerned she, Nutcracker, is,
one of the oldest souls around as well as one of the best dreamer in the
world... followed very closely by Mark Gerard Miller. I've just mentioned
these two most excellent dreamers because they have both been exploring the
dream world with me and consequently they know better than others what
dreams are all about. There are of course several other excellent dreamers
on this list, like Ladies Ione and Mary Baes and so many others who, being
totally misguided by modern so-called psychological enlightment theories,
unfortunately don't have a clue about the true meaning of dreams and who
don't know what to think about or what to do with their dreams...  like the
Blue Rose and so many others indoctrinated in Jungianism. Too bad so sad,
you know.

 As a recapitulation, dear Heratheta, you should be able to remember that
last year Nutcracker posted her "Revelation" dream which clearly indicated
that God, the Avatar, the Christos, the Messiah, the Prophet, the Messenger
or the Embodiement of the Primordial Soul of the Universe or whatever you
may wish to call him... was coming to town!!! As far as I'm concerned that
was best "Magian" dream of the year which she propiciatedly, in terms of the
First Born from the Deads, had a year ago during the month of the Deads. :)

 Now, all the universal Holy Scriptures declare that when God comes in the
flesh... this rare phnomenon known as the Advent is solidly confirmed in
dreams... and the amazing dreamer of Nutcracker just happens to be a Diety
who is an attending Diety to another one and to be honest with you she is a
kind of Barometer of the bearing of God's soul, to say the least... and she,
as a dreamer, serves her main purpose quite well unlike many others. One of
the best example of a total failure up to date, although the person is all
right, is poor Ione who had a dream of the Coming Avatar but who, too
blinded by raking materialism, has not woken up nor did anything of what the
dream had commanded her to do, unlike Father Joseph, the boyfriend of Mother
Mary, who, paying attention to his dream, took care of Jesus a little while
back...

      "...An Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said:
"Joseph, ......... . ........". When Joseph woke up, he did what the Angel
of the Lord had commanded him..." (Very important words exposed in Matthew 1.24)

   ... but, even then it is a known fact that unfortunately only a few are
elected eventhough all are called... why do you think that people dream?

       "For the Days of the Lord are coming..... . And it shall come to pass
afterward, saith God, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; and your
sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams,
your young men shall see visions.
        Even on my servants and handmaidens I will pour out, in those days,
my Spirit; and they shall prophesy."

         (Words of the Lord himself revealed to the prophet Joël preserved
in Joël 2.28-30 in the Old Testament and, due to their crucial importance,
repeated in the New Testament in Acts 2.16-18.)

  This, dear Heratheta, is a known fact. God speaks in dreams and dreams are
divine messages eventhough all kinds of bullshitter try to pretend the
contrary and that will be the cause of their doom at the moment of death.

 Now, Heratheta, please the time to investigate and look around and you'll
see that all the Universal Holy Scriptures concord in stating that this
personage, known as God or by all kinds of other names, is expected now and
my dear friend he is here as prophecised. Point Final! Do you wish to
pretend the contrary?

  For your good info, if you look read carefully, Jesus was most likely the
most hated person of his time and all the Jewish, Pharisees and Romans all
wanted to kill him because he was going around saying that he was God...
which was true! :)

 Anyways, dear Heratheta, your postings obviously show that you don't know
nothing about dreams, nor of the nature of your soul, nor nothing about the
language of the soul... and this guy is coming to clearly explain all these
things and to change death by a great knowledge, the Highest Science of All,
the Ancient Wisdom!

 In consequence, dear Heratheta, even if you may, in your intellectual
blindness and laziness, prefer and choose to spit on him like many did a
couple thousand years ago and totally avoid, ignore and disown him...
remember that nothing in this world goes unnoticed... and besides, I am
fully aware of the fatal and final outcome of such foolish behaviour which,
caused by ignorance, the mother of all sins, leads to a very miserable
reward on the other side... because there is no escape from the world ruled
by the First Born of the Dead... (Revelation 1,5)... as confirmed in Psalm
126...

"When the Lord turned again the Captivity of Zion,
we were like them that dream.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter,
and our tongue with singing;
then said among them the heathen,
The Lord hath done great things for them.
The Lord hath done great things for us;
whereof we are glad."

"Turn again our Captivity, O Lord,
as the streams in the south.
they that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed,
shall doubtless come again with rejoicing,
bringing his sheaves with him."

"Turn again our Captivity, O Lord."

------------------------------------

  You see dear Heratheta, you are all captives...

"He fastens my feet in shackles; he keeps close watch on all my paths."
      (Job 33,11)

 ... and he will reward you according to your deeds...

 "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but who cannot kill the soul.
Rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in Hell."
(Mat. 10,28)

 Anyways, dear Heratheta, as stated in Revelation 9,6, he will come and
prove the existence of the Spiritual World and the fact of the immortality
of the soul and the misconception of Death...

 "During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will
long to die, but death will elude them." (Revelation 9,6)

 And finally, all this divine knowledge shall be revealed by his
interpretations of dreams... because he is the #1 Dream Interpreter in the
Universe...

   "Do not dreams' interpretations belong to God? Tell me you dreams."
(Genesis 40,8)

 ... and as a final advice and wise recommendation, please try to meditate
upon the following words...

         "He, who does not believe in the true dream, does not believe in
Allah nor in the Day of Reckoning."    (Most important words of Mohammed)

           ... and if you think that I'm buried under lots paperwork, don't
worry because the grave of the King of the Ages has split opened... and the
lenghty story of the multitude of lives of this Immortal Primordial Soul,
better known as "His Story" or "History" is rather never-ending... and
definitely quite long for lazy mortals like yourself who can't appreciate
the fact that it takes more time to write than to read... just like cooking
takes longer than eating.

     Regardless, take care, Heratheta, and please, for your own eternal
sake, spare yourself the disgrace of exhibiting your ignorance in public and
refrain yourself, even if you think that you're a pretty good left and right
dancer, from speaking through your hat about divine Nutcracker whom you
don't even come to the height of the delicate ankle of her tiny feet... or
from other Unvaluable High Dreamers because you'll eventually  find
yourself, as you may wish, rolling to the left and and to the right in your
bed... tormented by funny dreams beyond your wildest imagination...

"Yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly, that thou shalt be
visited by the Lord of Hosts... with storm and tempest...
and shall be as a dream of a night vision." (Isaiah 29, 5-7)

 ... and try thinking about what type of dreams would you like to suit
yourself with to be able to understand? Get thunderbolted... or cut in
pieces and shipped all over the universe, trampled by a hord of furious
horses or any kinds of other tailor-made oneiric wraths? Would you like me
to send you a Menu?

 "For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth not.
 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in
slumberings upon the bed; then he openeth the ears of men, (terrifies them
with warnings) and sealeth their instruction."
(Words of Elihu, in Job 33.15.....Holy Land, sometimes B.C.)

   Here, for the fun of it, are a few funny ones which some people had about
themselves or others...

demons killing me in my sleep

This entry submitted by k on 3/12/98. (Courtesy of Waking World)

Message: I had an extremely peculiar dream last night (I've been having many
lately). Actually I've got some sort of strange insomnia. I'll sleep for
maybe 2 hours -- like a corpse. Then the rest of the night I'm tossing and
turning...sooooo much.

Anyway, in my dream these dark lumbering shadows were suffocating me...i
kept losing consciousness until finally i felt my astral body touching a
bloody mushy corpse which was my own. Immediately I found myself in some
sort of vehicle speeding through time and space. I entered this warehouse,
which kindof looked like this alternative 'church' warehouse i used to hang
out at....but it smelled like the cd warehouse i used to work at. There were
tables like at a club....and i saw some people i knew from school. I jumped
on the table and started screaming. Everyone started laughing at me. Alarmed
that i had just done this, i tried to explain that 'THEY'
(aliens/demons/etc) were after me.....but instead of listening they just
kept looking at eachother and laughing. Then one of the guys asked if i was
'going out' with anyone, and as soon as i said 'no', one of the other guys
came up behind me and kissed my tatooed shoulder. ...Then, my
ex-bestfriend/boyfriend appeared and started saying he knew exactly what
happened. He explained the whole thing in perfect clarity, which he had a
tendency of doing as i recall......and right then i felt so safe....like i
wasn't the only one. The problem is i only feel like i understand while he's
there, as soon as he goes away, i tend to focus on his being 'gone' rather
then thinking about what his words were...

I kept getting flashbacks all through the dream of all the details....felt
like the demons 'raped' me and then killed me....
Another thing, when i woke up, a friend called me and said she dreamt i'd
dissappeared of the face of the earth....which was a little startling....

So....anyone want to do a dream-analysis? i'd appreciate any
input/suggestions/interpretations....

This entry submitted by k on 3/24/98.

Message: In my dream last night I was chasing around 3 little spiders and
tryin to kill them. I think it's true -- that killing the bug means killing
something you don't like about yourself. I've been trying to kill some of my
sub-personalities lately. It must really be consuming my mind to be dreaming
about it.

Of course in the dream I was also hit by lightning... it was strange -- I
just remember first seeing a bird get hit -- it lived the first time, but
was having trouble breathing...I felt so sorry for it. Just then it hit
again and died. Then I got so paranoid it would hit me that I probably
attracted it. Immediately I felt myself displaced -- only for a
split-second. Then I fell back into my body as a sharp pain in my head
entered me. No one believed me though... coz it didn't show. Hmmmm....

 ...and, although I have a boxful of these most hilarious dreams which
indicate exactly the kind of reception these souls will have entering the
other world if they don't change, and some much better than these, but since
I don't have much free time here is a last extremely funny one for today...

       ***************

        I had a dream some time ago that one of my friends, somehow, angered
this
HUGE guy. (Not BIG, I mean like 60 feet tall.) Anyway, he suspended her in
the air about 10 feet, Star Wars style, and for about (I think) 5 minutes
dream time she was repeatedly hit with constant bolts of lightning. She was
screaming the whole time, at him to stop and for me to do something, but I
just had to stand there and watch. I couldn't move. Eventually, she just
fell to the ground, dead. Then I woke up.

Help? I don't get nightmares very often, but this one was horrible.

- Twon ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 (Posted at Déjà Vu)

 *******************

   ... quite inspiring hey? And in any cases, believe me Heratheta, you
shall then see why God created dreams...

 "Now Allah has created the dream not only as a means of guidance and
instruction, I refer to the true dream, but he has made it as a window on
the World of the Unseen. "
   (Words of the Prophet Mohammed, Arabia, 7th century A.D.)

     ... and I challenge you, Heratheta, or anyone else to try explaining
the reason of Barb's Father's absence and also why nobody appreciated
Nutcracker's joke in that dream?

  Anyways, seems like the the time has come, dear Heratheta, to show us your
perspective of the correct interpretation of that fairly uncommon and yet
most revealing dream involving Ghosts of the Defuncts... and that of course,
only, if you have sufficient brains and clairvoyant intellect to be able to
explain these simple workings of the Other World.

  I'll give you a few days to try explaining this and then I'll tell my
version about the sense of the message.

     Merci beaucoup and don't take my words as mean, light and impolite
remarks but rather as solidly based, thoughtful, brain stimulating and
provocative reminders so much appreciated by the crowd in public oral
debates as in the Pythic Games in Ancient Greece or as in the Examinations
of Divinities in Tibet in a more recent past... in slower times and fine
societies where the people were less brainwashed and still had the wonderful
faculty and the spare time to think about these clear and simple fundamental
existentialist questions in regards to fact of the immortality of the soul,
the existence of God and the spiritual world and ghostly afterlife... and
all the rest of the Greatest Science of All... which knowledge and wisdom is
revealed and derived from the correct understanding of the true nature dreams!!!

 "Grasping the True nature of Dreams,
 May I train myself in the clear Light of the Miraculous Transformation."

 Try grasping it while you live... because at the moment of death it will be
too late!!!

 "O procrastinating one, who thinketh not of the coming of death,
Devoting thyself to the useless doings of this life,
Improvident art thou in dissipating thy great opportunity;
Mistaken, indeed, will thy purpose be now if thou returnest empty-handed
from this life."

 Modern doctrines about dreams are wrong... because dreams come from outside
and not inside... and may they be recognized as OOBEs into the Other World...

 "When the apparitions of the Peaceful and Wrathful forms are dawning upon
me here,
Let it come that I, obtaining the assurance of fearlessness, may I recognize
the Bardo."
(These last three statements are from the Bardo Thodol.)

  ...the Bardo, Dreamland, the Spiritual World of After-Life, Valhalla,
Paradise, Champs Elysées, Abode of the Deads, Land of Shadows... etc.

 Best of Luck, Darling, along with best wishes for tenderloving oneiric
kisses from Morpheus,

       Dr. Deus

PS: Nutcracker, alike all of us, is simply the victim of her dreams which
are not the fruits of her imagination. So don't go around blaming her for
the generosity of sharing among us the products of her talented Magian
abilities. Jealousy leads nowhere!