>Dream Title              shorty15
>Date of Dream            11-24-night
>Dream                    i was camping in the adirondeaks and i had to
take a shower and so on my bed i put on this pan type of thing pulled the
curtains all around the bed so no one would see me but well i was showering
this kid tom i have a really big crush on was looking in another girls shower
>Comments by Dreamer
>Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
>Permission Comments      i do not do very well interpertating my dreams
but i am very interested in what my dreams mean so if you could please help
me to a better understanding of what you think my dream could mean please
leave a message