>> Then why am I still updating maps for v 2001?   :D

Leah,

v2001 will last as long as the internal combustion engine does :)  "Detroit" is
the "mountain."

For Mike's informal poll, we rely on any X12 version updates to our translator
but now use EDISIM for our Standards Reference.  Wondering what the renewal
fees will look like this Fall.  Waiting for the shoe to drop on "licensing
fees" for anyone who ever creates an IG.

Matt
________________________________
Matthew Brown
Senior eBusiness Analyst | eBusiness Standards & Practices

Phone: 917-524-0594
Fax: 212-999-7375
mbr...@easylink.com
mabr...@opentext.com ⇐ Please add this address to your address book
www.easylink.com

EasyLink is now OpenText.

This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from
disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown
to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this email message
and all copies immediately.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: