Hello,

Thank you Dr. Guta Gábor for creating the slides with our ideas and results
of the meeting.
I did add a few things, one being using EdJet (100% Free Platform) as a way
we can also implement courses based on the certification. EdJet allows the
platform to be branded comelety for free, as well as host it as long as the
courses are available publicly.
Along with that, I also suggested having skill based tests as well,
meaning having certifications that test the actual user proficiency of the
language along with just Packages.

Also wanted to ask about the Wiki, do we already have a page, or are we
still setting that up?

Thanks,
Neil Shah