On 8/22/06, Jonathan Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry for the late response

Late? ...are you joking? :D

Splitting -devel into -testing is probably a bit overkill at this stage.

Absolutely!

If you have testing feedback though, please send it through.

-Jonathan

My tests are on children ;) ....in the sense that I want to know how they use Edubuntu and for what. I want to know their needs and, once detected, to set Edubuntu so that they could use the OS in the best way they can. I have the luck to have two classrooms (they will become 3-4) for my tests (a special thanks to teachers:D) .

Thanks for your reply, Jon!

Ciao Ubunteros!

--
Luca Gervasio

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't"