As a follow-on to this question, is the XRAMPERC variable that was available
in Gutsy still available in Hardy? I added a setting to
/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf, but users could still crash their
terminals by going to a particularly graphics heavy website in Firefox.

Do I need to do anything special to make that setting take, other than
rebooting the terminal?

Thanks!
Todd