On 27/10/2014 01:12 μμ, Julian Timm wrote:
I have tried to use the old LTSP Images that was working fine on Edubuntu 12.04
with Edubuntu 14.04 (copied /opt/ltsp/ and /var/lib/tftpboot back and restarted
the server),
but also with this image Wake On Lan don't work anymore.
I hope this helps to find the problem.

I think you should try e.g. putting a USB disk to a client,
installing Edbuntu with a vanilla kernel locally to that client,
and if the problem still exists there, that means it's unrelated to LTSP, so you should file bug reports upstream to the kernel etc.

On the other hand, if the problem is not there on a local installation with a vanilla kernel, then it is indeed LTSP or Edubuntu-specific.