hi

Marco Aurélio wrote:
> This document worked correctly and without problems.
> Endian Firewall shows the two red link´s and makes the load-balancing in
> a correct way.
> A feather that this easiness is not available in the community version.
> I hope in the next version this is included.

That's because something which seems easy sometimes in reality isn't. We
already discussed multiple uplinks with loadbalancing on this (old)
forum:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1510439&forum_id=473861

In fact loadbalancing is already implemented, but we have problems with
it, which can't be solved with the current kernel.
We are now going a different way and solve the problem in a problemless
and more flexible way.

peter

--
:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds

:: peter warasin
:: http://www.endian.com   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard
fn:Peter Warasin
n:;Peter Warasin
org:Endian GmbH/Srl
adr:;;Pillhof 47;Frangart/Frangarto;BZ;I-39010;Italien/Italia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+39 0471 631763
tel;fax:+39 0471 631764
x-mozilla-html:FALSE