  From: Peter Warasin
  To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [Efw-user] HOW TO - LOAD BALANCE WITH 2 OR MORE RED NICs

  hi

  Marco Aurélio wrote:
  > This document worked correctly and without problems.
  > Endian Firewall shows the two red link´s and makes the load-balancing in
  > a correct way.
  > A feather that this easiness is not available in the community version.
  > I hope in the next version this is included.

  That's because something which seems easy sometimes in reality isn't. We
  already discussed multiple uplinks with loadbalancing on this (old)
  forum:
  http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1510439&forum_id=473861

  In fact loadbalancing is already implemented, but we have problems with
  it, which can't be solved with the current kernel.
  We are now going a different way and solve the problem in a problemless
  and more flexible way.

  peter

  --
  :: e n d i a n