Hi guys!

Does anyone know how to turn this off from the Clam/HAVP module?

PUA= Possibly Unwanted Applications

As I suspect many of these warnings are false positives it would be a good
thing to be able to disable the PUA function.

This is what I get trying to visit a what I think is a perfectly harmless
site:
"
HAVP - Access Denied

Accesss to the page has been denied

because the following virus was detected
Clamd: PUA.Script.Packed

If you have any queries contact your ICT Co-ordinator or Network Manager."

The site in question is: http://www.pn-trading.se/
if someone would like to test it.

I did test the site with another product that uses Kasperskys Antivirus and
that did not report any problems with the site.

Regards

Woodrow